It was a saturday night,my parents were not home as they told me they were going to a party at the country club ,they told me it was kind of a celebration for their anniversary but i was not quite informed about the real purpose of the party.I really knew they were on another place because i investigated with a friend who is a member of the country club and he told me they didn't even get to the party.I was really worried about it ,they did not answer their phones or their text messages either ;i didn't know what to really do in this moment so i tried to distract myself in other activities like watching movies or reading books for english class while they get home or at least answer their phones .

As time passed they were still missing ,any member of our family have any news about them nor my grandfather's,my uncles or cousins...no one at all.I kept calling at them but still i didn't receive a answer ,but suddenly i heard a knock on the door so i ran down the stairs to open the door, i opened and no one was there.It was really strange i could swear i heard the door knocking a minute ago but i just ignored my fake supposition so i continued reading but i got bored however i turned on the tv and put the news channel to see what's going on all over the world but it was not really interesting ,after a couple of minutes my tv ran out of signal , the screen just said “no signal” and lights went off.I heard someone whispering my name asking for help it was something like “Manuela help please help” .I didn’t knew where it came from but it was really strange that all of this things were happening ,first the door “knocking”,then the tv out of signal,after that lights went off and at the end i heard my name as whispers.

The energy got back to the house again so i turned on the tv and put the news channel again , the last minute news was a car crash in barranquilla curiously it was near my house and the same car that my parents had so i started to get more worried about what was going on.The phone was ringing ,i answered instantly ,it was my aunt telling me that my parents had a brutal accident and that they were no longer here with us and also that i needed to go to see them at the hospitals morgue.After all this happened and due to the news i got maybe i can say the voices and all what happened were just signals from my parents calling for help...I would wonder would have happened if i knew what was going on.There's no going back.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Manuela Campo 600 words